Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Why is Dubai called a fake city?

Cindy Jones
I went Dubai first time in 2012 and I was like I am in Video game arena. 8 lanes roads, luxury cars, biggest mall in the world. I never imagine Dubai could be this much of beautiful.
During that trip I spoke to my business client. He told me that almost 25 years ago there was nothing except World Trade centre building which was visible from long distance. Public transportation very bad. Taxis were shared with opened window as there was no AC inside the car. I heard that and amzed to see the old dubai pictures.
Dubai has world’s largest choreographed fountain at The Dubai Mall. It’s cost over $200 millions. The beam of light from the fountain can be seen from over 20 miles away.
Dubai World trade centre in 1990.
Dubai world trade centre is still the same building. Outside it’s same but the surrounded area is totally different.
Public taxi in 1990
Tesla VIP taxis 2019.
Public transportation in 1990
Next future driverless air taxi (tested in dubai 2018).
Dubai Marina 2000
Dubai Marina now.
Dubai Airport now
So, I would personally state its maybe not FAKE but Dream town. Its nothing less then a dream to see such a massive recovery in only 20-25 many years. Perhaps not hundreds of thousands but huge amounts of bucks pourd inside the spongy wilderness land making it probably one of the most sought places on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment here on how i can serve you better

About Me

My Name is Richmond Uche.A lover of Sport,an infopreneur,an engineer,a webdesigner and the lover of the spread of knowledge.